(1) PURPOSE. Statewide vocational staff development is a program that uses state and/pr federal (Carl D. Perkins Vocational Education Act) improvement funds to offer courses for eligible personnel.
(2) DEFINITION. Eligible personnel are vocational or vocational-related employees of local units of administration, employees of state agencies and students of teacher training institutions in Georgia.
(a) Only eligible personnel shall participate in statewide vocational staff development activities.
(b) Priority for enrollment shall be determined in the following order:
1. Certified personnel under contract.
2. Students enrolled in teacher education programs.
3. Employees of state agencies.